Your Greatest Impact Yet
You may know Australian Heart Research (AHR) is part of The Hospital Research Foundation (THRF) Group.
We’re thrilled to share in 2017 THRF Group was able to fund lifesaving research and improve patient care in over 20 different areas of disease and illness in more hospitals and facilities than ever
- $12.5million invested into medical research and patient care to save lives
- $1.8million invested into our research reserve for future lifesaving projects
Your generous support to AHR has delivered vital medical research and improved patient care directly to your loved ones in an area that matters most to you.
Thanks to your support we were able to progress vital heart research into;
- The causes and treatments of patients living with chest pain following an unexplained heart attack
- Shortening recovery without any side effects from the heartbreaking condition, commonly known as broken heart syndrome
- Developing interventions and improving recovery for women under 55 who experience a heart attack
- Plus many more
For every $1 you donated in 2017, $4 was provided in grants to beat heart disease – yes it’s true! How? Our administration costs are covered by THRF’s commercial business activities (such as its lottery program) which also boosts our funds to research and patient care each year.
You can feel proud knowing your support is making an even bigger difference to the health and wellbeing of your loved ones.
You can learn more about your impact by reading the full report.
You’ve helped to save lives. Thank you!